The outcast's haven

Serving as an enclave of my Sanity, this is where I'll talk about anything and everything- from school to universal theories. Drop in for an interesting read, or to hear an angry rant against something.

Feb 17, 2009

A touch of life.

Situational Awareness

---

Mood: Indifferent, machine-like
Attitude: Slight optimism
Relationship Status: 'One Republic ft. Timbaland- Apologize'
Financial Status: Still greedy, xP
Academic Status: Screwed in Japanese, otherwise above average

---

Hey everyone that reads my blog... I guess I haven't been updating my blog recently, but a lot has happened since I last updated... I lost people I know in the devestating bushfires on the 7th of Febuary. Incidentally, it was my birthday when it happened. From this day forth, my birthday is to be commemerated by mourning one of the most devestating disasters that have affected Victoria. I guess I'll be updating a bit more frequently, but it'll be focusing a lot more on my personal life now, I guess...

From around the beginning of the new year, my whole world has been turned upside down. There's a lot more complicated stuff in my life. So much more politics, money, and risks. I guess I would have been semi appreciative of this, but of course, there's always going to be a tradeoff. Somehow, I think that my almost completely pessimistic attitude has been changed into an almost optimistic attitude, despite the new challenges that have been presented towards me.

A lot of these new challenges involve things that are completely out of my control. I never knew that death would seem like a viable option at times, I never knew that perhaps, a broken heart could hurt more than a white hot needle. Obviously, there have been people before me. But the best teacher will always be experience. Nothing can teach a person better than experience, and I'm about to get a helluva lot more lessons.

What will these lessons encompass... I'm not too sure exactly. I just know that I'm beginning to fuse my many identities into one. It won't be pretty, but I can feel the walls closing between realities, and images that I've presented. The smoke is fading, and the mirrors are disappearing one by one. Soon... Soon, I'll know who I am.

Oh yeah, so well, I think I've stopped having my interesting Korean romance. Basically, I can't be fucked anymore, so it's back to my cruel and evil money making schemes. If there's someone that'll ever be able to change me, I wonder... But for now, my stance on romance is basically like the song above 'Apologize'. Frankly, it'll take a lot to change my mind, and that's even if there's ever something to make me even glance back.

Oh, I'll always think about what would've been, but it's basically over now. Maybe there'll be a touch of life in this machine, but I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi...
its strange how you always say just the right things.
yeah...
im here today to apologise...
and...theres the saying...better late than never.
so...
sorry matt.
and don't forget.
in the end, you're a sweet boy.

Anonymous said...

cliff drops in and says,

i agree with ur gf

ur a very sweet boy

lol

u emo slit cutting wrist boy

Anonymous said...

hey man
http://blatantselfabuse.blogspot.com

i clicked yoru ads
now click mine (y)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Magician, check out my comment on one of your earlier (January, I think) blogs...just in case you weren't inclined to look for new comments on older blogs. The probable pyramid-scheme wannabe and the insecure jerk who probably carries a measuring tape with him into public restrooms clearly have nothing of substance with which to engage your comparatively enormous intellect, so I thought you might like to hear from someone who recognizes this reality.
Laura

Bill Hawthorne said...

Outcasts Haven,

My name is Bill Hawthorne, and I represent maacenter.org, a leading web resource for asbestos exposure and mesothelioma cancer information. Our organization is dedicated to increasing awareness of the terrible health consequences of asbestos exposure.

I found your site through a search and decided to contact you because of its high environmental and green presence which is extremely important in our movement. Your viewers are extremely savvy and motivated. The promotion of how buildings should now be built using sustainable green products to avoid asbestos and mesothelioma as well as the awareness of past buildings and preventative steps in avoiding asbestos exposure are extremely important. My goal is to get a resource link on your site or even to provide a guest posting to be placed.

I look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to check out our website. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Bill Hawthorne
bhawthorne@maacenter.org
MAA Center is now on Twitter – follow us @maacenter

Post a Comment