The outcast's haven

Serving as an enclave of my Sanity, this is where I'll talk about anything and everything- from school to universal theories. Drop in for an interesting read, or to hear an angry rant against something.

Well, on my practically, daily Internet trawls, after eating a burger, and whatnot, I stumbled upon an interesting concept that is a bit like my Asian parents, in that it gives money to the impoverished students (not an insult, I'm one myself), after they accomplish good grades.

So, the idea is that you can sponsor a person, with say, as little as 5 bucks, which is given to them if they accomplish a certain grade in a certain subject. For example, let's say I get an A, then well, the 5 bucks would go towards my school fees, or given to me to buy academic crap with it =) I like the program, because it really does encourage people to study, especially someone like myself. Unfortunately, this program isn't avaliable where I live, so I guess I'll have to make do for now.

Please, let's be generous here, and open our wallets for this, academic, enobling cause, ;P And so, I've decided to track one student, known as Eric P. Martin. Hopefully, he'll get some support, because well... I don't have a credit card, and my Paypal is exhausted.

Email him if you're interested at theblognovice@yahoo.com

And, if you want to read his infinitely better writing, visit his page, at http://theblognovice.com/2008/12/16/gradefund-sponsers-needed/

Thanks for your time people... ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment